As the only resident life settlement broker in the state of Oregon we are proud to offer this option to life insurance policy holders looking for alternatives to their unwanted policies.
WHAT IS A LIFE INSURANCE SETTLEMENT?
Watch David's fun and informative video to learn more.
CHARACTERISTICS TO QUALIFY FOR A POTENTIAL LIFE SETTLEMENT:
- Insured's age is 65 and older
- Life expectancy of 15 years or less
- There has been a decline in health from original policy issue
- Life insurance policies with a net death benefit of $250,000 or more (no maximum)
- Policy type Universal Life (UL), Survivorship Universal Life, Variable Universal Life and Convertible Term, (Sometimes Whole Life)
- Owner can be an Individual, Trust, or Corporation
WHY YOU MAY CONSIDER SELLING YOUR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY:
Your insurance premiums have increased
Funds are needed to focus on personal needs
Your objectives have changed